Friday, April 17, 2009

Things my Mother told me that I wished I’d believed from the beginning


- Say ‘I love you’ even when it’s hard

- Floss every day.

- With a dress or skirt, wear a slip especially WHEN IT’S WINDY!

- Never leave the house without your keys, lip balm and a memory that makes you smile.

- Sometimes a good book is all the companion you need.

- Never wear sweats on a plane.

- Even when it’s not your time of the month, carry a spare for a friend.

- Pockets in a skirt or dress are always a good thing.

- Always keep the secrets of others but be willing to tell your own.

- Save your spare change in a jar. When it’s filled, spend it on yourself.

- Make yourself at least one piece of clothing in your lifetime.


Given as a list to Alice for her "par-tay"

Inspired by: this, this and this (not the site, but the woman behind it).

No comments: