Thursday, August 28, 2008

226

It's been a while. And I do owe you a true update.
But for now...

On My Nightstand:
The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory
Wicked
Guy not Taken by Jennifer Weiner

In my Netflix Queue:
Love’s Enduring Promise
Tenacious D: Complete Masterworks (2-disc)
A Good Year

Listening to:
Pandora Radio (before it dies!)
Yael Naim
Mechanical Bride

What I’m Searching for on Google:
Rinsing hair with Vinegar
Speed workouts for running
Koozies
Free photo editors

On My Mind:
Brother’s Wedding
Running
Jobs

Learning:
What I want to do after this job is finished (It’s a contracted project, up at the end of the February)
How much sleep I need
That I can do push-ups!

Making:
Curtains
Colored sashes
Handbags

Looking Forward To:
My race on Saturday
Nate’s Birthday party!
Women’s only Potluck

Enjoying:
Homemade Salsa
Tacos/burritos (anything Mexican, really)

Baking:
Banana Cake
Fruit Salad (not baked, but still fits here)
Grilled corn with queso fresco

No comments: