Monday, January 28, 2008

Last week's list

I wrote my list last week, but never got the chance to post it...

On My Nightstand:
Traveling Mercies: Thoughts on Failth by Anne Lamott (currently reading)
The Stand by Stephen King
The Girl’s Guide to Starting a Business

In my Netflix Queue:

The Family Stone
Born into Brothels
The Motorcycle Diaries

Listening to:

This American Life Podcast
Funk on Pandora Radio
Glen Hansard (did the music for the movie Once)

What I’m Searching for on Google:

Nikon and Canon Cameras
Endocrinologists
Depositions

On My Mind:

Family Drama
Organization
Party Decorations

Learning:

What I want to do after this job is finished (It’s a contracted project, up at the end of the summer)
The best way to draw big circles (on a blank wall)
About my need for therapy

Making:

An Amy Butler Bag for the CRAFT: Contest
Bags for Chloe and Karen
Snowflake-y Stars

Looking Forward To:

Birthday Party
Love Feast
Dinner with Mom
Seeing Nick and Melissa!

Enjoying:

Cara Cara Oranges (See a citrus theme?)

Baking:

Red Velvet Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Chocolate Icing
Cream Cheese Icing
Peanut Butter Icing
Hot Spinach/Artichoke Dip (thank you Knorr!)

No comments: